Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts features a leading hotel close to Accra business regions and just 7km from the airport. With a collection of African art speckled throughout, the Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra is a unique encounter with Ghana’s culture and arts scene in itself. Its next-door Emporium boasts an array of shops, offering an extra layer of comfort and convenience
By joining Accor, each chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine the southernmost of tomorrow. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
- Assist guests regarding drink menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items, and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling all Beverages
- Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
- Kitchen cleaning and maintenance, following food safety requirements
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
- Greet, register, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take the initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote hotel facilities, seeking opportunities to improve a guest’s stay through sales
- Handle all repairs and maintenance in the guest rooms and keep the rooms in very good condition.
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property’s facilities and equipment
- Inspect all areas of the hotel and guest rooms for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: November 26, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED