Exciting Career opportunity at Moove
Job Title: City Security Liaison
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About The Role
Moove is looking for an experienced and passionate security expert with a go-getter attitude to be the City Security Liaison, reporting to the City Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the City Security Liaison will be responsible for the security of Moove assets.
In this role, you will have a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety, that make the organization and its assets more secure. If you’ve got emergency response skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organizational safety, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a City Security Liaison responsible for the security of Moove assets to ensure the safety of lives and assets. within our Operations team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Security expert and who also has deep networks within the law enforcement agencies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Handle recovery: apprehension, accidented/damaged, stolen vehicles
- Overseeing the security of the warehouse
- Supervising the mobile police officers and recovery drivers
- Recovering vehicles from non-compliant drivers, accident scenes, and law enforcement
- Preparing accident reports
- Preparing apprehension reports
What You’ll Need for This Position
- Degree in any discipline
- 7+ years experience with the law and enforcement agency (preferably the National Police Force or army).
- Experience with the transportation industry is an added advantage
- Possess great Microsoft Office skills.
- Possess effective report writing skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Possess strong negotiation skills.
- Possess great interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Turnaround time in resolving issues
- Rate of vehicle recovery
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Manager, and closely working with our Recovery Team
About The Team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence,
Closing Date : 29th December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED