Energy Sector Financial Expert JOB by Delloite
Direct Report: Chief of Party
The Energy Sector Financial Expert will carry out financial analysis and advise on the most cost-effective measures that will help to reduce the cost of electricity along the entire value chain in Ghana.
The Energy Sector Financial Expert is expected to engage in the following illustrative interventions:
- Support financial models in the gas-to-power area to minimize the cost of fuel as well as financial models for the electricity value chain.
- Examine current financial practices in the energy sector including utilities and regulators and propose measures to reduce cost.
- Verify lowest cost investment plans and available data sources;
- Identify areas of collaboration with other development partners such as MCC and World Bank and other sources of funding
- Assess viable approaches to financing and licensing grid electricity services in unserved areas that are consistent with the least-cost electrification strategy developed.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) Master’s degree in economics, finance, or other relevant field, particularly in energy sector
- Experience working in similar context in West Africa region
- Previous experience with donor agency programs
- Demonstrated experience operating in developing country environments, including conducting technical activities
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Ability to respond on short notice and plan and execute several activities at once
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team or independently, and meet deadlines consistently
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.How You Will GrowAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
MODE OF APPLICATION
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE