The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), in close collaboration with the DFPA Project, an international NGO in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position on a new project funded by the Mim DFPA project and to be implemented by PPAG.
- To transport staff, Volunteers and visitors in or out of location of PPAG business
- Drive Association’s vehicles safely
- Report problems on vehicles for necessary action
- Ensure that the Association’s vehicles are clean and safe for use
- Ensure that vehicles are serviced regularly and handle minor maintenance on vehicles
- Collects posts and deliver mails
- Keep daily status records on vehicles and records ALL vehicles movements in log books
- Ensure that every aspect of the log book is completed on daily basis
- Operates BCC equipment where necessary
- Performs any other related duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- To support the project implementation by driving the Project (Association’s) assigned vehicle.
The person will carry out the following duties in close cooperation with Project/Finance staff
Required Skills or Experience
- Must possess A MSLC, BECE, O’ Level, SSSCE or WASSCE or its equivalent.
- Possess a Professional Driver’s License with a minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar position.
- A basic mechanical qualification/training (Driver Mechanic) will be an added advantage
THE PERSON MUST:
- Have a basic mechanical qualification (Driver Mechanic) from a recognized institution
- Have good eye sight, physical and mental fitness
- Have ability to read, write and speak good English Language
- Be neat, respectful, patient, reliable and dependable
- Have the ability to work long hours and be willing to travel at short notice
- The person must reside within the Mim locality or willing to relocate to Mim at no cost to the Association
HOW TO APPLY
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG)
P.O. Box AN 5756,
OR drop in at: PPAG Head Office, Latebiokorshie, Nasia Road
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- Closing Date: 25th March, 2020.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE