Driver Vacancy at Regional Advisory Information and Network Systems
RAINS is seeking self motivated individuals to join our team to implement its component of a consortium project titled ‘Pathways for Sustainable Employment’ (PASEWAY) led by Plan International Ghana and funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The project will provide innovative and job readiness skills necessary to create employment opportunities for youth (15-35 years) in the construction sector.
- Position Title: Driver
- Reports to: Financial Controller
- Employment Status: Full Time Position/3 years
- Location: Tamale
- Ensure vehicle is maintained as per the maintenance schedule of the vehicle to enhance longevity of vehicle with no reports of frequent breakdowns or malfunctioning of vehicle
- Ensure that vehicle movement and mileage are duly recorded in the vehicle’s logbook to keep and track vehicle movement without any reports of carjacking
- Ensure that the vehicle is always cleaned to enhance its state and notify Administrative Officer at least 3 months before the expiry date of the vehicles documents (insurance/road worthiness certificate etc) for renewal.
- Dispatch local mail to addressees as would be directed to keep and maintain communication with our clients without any reports of missing mails
- Comply with RAINS Child Protection and safeguarding Policy at all times without any reports or incidents of child abuse.
- Perform any other duties to be assigned to support the attainment of PASEWAY project objectives.
Required Skills or Experience
- GCE O level/SSS
- At least 3 years driving experience in the formal sector
- Valid driving license with at least class C
- Experience in the NGO sector will be an advantage
- Timeliness and proactive in the discharge of duties
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels as is required
- Communicates in a manner that inspires confidence and professionalism
- High sense of judgment and responsibility
- High safety awareness level of area of operation
- Good team player
For details of job descriptions of positions, interested applicants should send their request to:
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should present their curriculum vitae (not more than three pages) with a cover letter (not more than one page), copies of relevant educational certificates and copy of national service completion certificate. The application should include two referees with the position applied for referenced in the subject.
Closing Date: 24th January 2020
RAINS is an equal opportunities employer and commits to safeguarding children and vulnerable people.
Applicants should note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted ?
Females are encouraged to apply.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED