May 2022 WaterAid Ghana Job Opportunities
Country Director at WaterAid Ghana
WaterAid is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We particularly encourage applications from women who are underrepresented at this level in the organisation.
As a result of the above statement, WaterAid Ghana is looking for a Country Director (CD) who will provide leadership to the Country Programme (CP) and contribute to the regional and global leadership of WaterAid.
The CD will steer the direction of the Senior Management Team and the Country Programme, and influence public and private institutions on the positive impact of safe water, improved sanitation and hygiene on the poorest and most excluded, thus contributing to wider poverty reduction and human development.
WaterAid Ghana Job Opportunities Key responsibilities include:
- Firstly, Strategic Leadership & Management
- Secondly, External Representation, Advocacy & Influencing
- Also, Fundraising & Donor Relations
- Finally, the Ability to champion Equity, Rights & Inclusion Security, Safeguarding & Risk Management
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- To begin with, a Master’s degree or professional qualification in a relevant subject area
- Also, Proven experience in leading a Country Programme/Office in an International Development setting Senior management experience in an international development organisation
- Additionally, Experience of working in Ghana and West Africa
- Moreover, Strategic leadership and management of a multidisciplinary team of professionals, preferably in the water and sanitation sector.
WaterAid Ghana Job Opportunities additional Experience:
- Experience in developing key strategic and operational partnerships with national-level NGOs and government authorities for programme, policy and advocacy interventions.
- Experience in raising funds from government and/or international agencies (bilateral/multilateral), managing large budgets with diverse international donor base.
- Leading on engagement with national governments, and bilateral and multilateral agencies on policy influencing. supply.
- Significant experience in community-based water sanitation and hygiene promotion projects
- Good understanding of the linkages between programme and advocacy
How to Apply
Please note that to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in Ghana.
If you are interested in the position and have the right skills and attributes, send your application, consisting of a letter of interest and a CV to [email protected], using Application for Country Director, Ghana as the subject of the email.
Closing date: 4th June 2022
Only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- 2022/2023 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED