March 10th, 2020 at 07:35 pm
Applications are being invited to apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2020. It is UK Scholarships For International students to do online masters scholarships 2020. Commonwealth distance learning scholarship is an online degree scholarship for developing countries.
Applicants having Any Academic Background with Any Nationality from Commonwealth Low Income and developed nation an apply for this masters scholarships UK. It is free online Masters degree programs from International Universities in the UK.
Almost All Courses available affiliated with Commonwealth Distance learning Scholarship in UK for international students. Full Tuition fee with other expenses during the study will be covered by the Government of UK
Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nationality: Commonwealth Low Income DEveloping Nationals
- Degree: Master Degree Scholarships
The full tuition fees will be covered in this online based degree from UK also other essentials cost of studying by distance learning from UK because this is Fully funded scholarship for international students.
As the name depicts only commonwealth nations can apply for this international distance learning scholarship Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 is a free distance learning scholarships for developing countries.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- The Republic of Cyprus*
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Christopher and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- The United Kingdom*
- United Republic of Tanzania
List of Courses For Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2020
Below is link click on it and you can check the list of courses
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
- Be unable to afford to study the program without this scholarship.
- At least one reference– submitted directly by the referee to the online application system (referees will be sent an email request)
- An offer letter to start their chosen course of study in the 2020-2021 academic year – uploaded to the online application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English) – uploaded to the online application system
How To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship 2020
You must apply to study an eligible Master’s course at a UK university that is participating in the Distance Learning scheme. See a list of participating universities and eligible courses above-mentioned link
You must also secure admission to your course in addition to applying for a Distance Learning Scholarship. You must check with your chosen university for their specific advice on when to apply, admission requirements, and rules for applying.
You must make your application using the CSC’s online application system, in addition to any other application that you are required to complete by your chosen university. The CSC will not accept any applications that are not submitted via the online application system.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED