Apply For Bond University Scholarship in Australia 2021. Online, digital or paper, no matter what your fondness is, but Studies in Australia would help you to explore the study options in Australia. Bond University is providing Australia Awards Scholarships that is Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to pursue Research Degree & Postgraduate Degree & Ph.D. Degree.
Bond University has a merit-based perspective to set on which students are eligible for a scholarship in Australia. Applicants belong to another region of the world are eligible. The aim of the AGRTP International Scholarships is to Provide Opportunities for people from Developing Nations to adopt a Full Time Master Degree & Ph.D. Degree Program.
Australia is the 3rd most popular destination in the world for international students. Australia is currently home to nearly 700,000 international students. The world’s top 6 universities are in Australia. Many international students choose to study in Australia because of its excellent education system, and high standard of living. More Information is given below:
Bond University Scholarship in Australia 2021 Details
- Country: Australia
- University: Bond University
- Scholarship Level: Research degree, Ph.D. Degree & Postgraduate Degree
- Deadline: 31st March 2021
Currently, Bond university has 2 different scholarships i.e. HDR Scholarship (Bond university Higher Degree Scholarship) & Australian Government Research Award Scholarship.
- Full-Time Stipend will be $28,597 per annum.
For Research & Postgraduate Degree
- 100% Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Monthly Allowance to cover your other expenses
- Academic Publication Costs will also be covered under this scholarship
Bond University values its higher degree research student cohort and provides a substantial level of direct financial support to many students.
scholarships are to be awarded through a competitive merit-based process.
scholarship applicants are to be treated equitably and fairly, regardless of their research
discipline, and regardless of the source of their scholarship funding
Ensure you visit the new Assessment for Scholarship Applications Framework to assist with your application: Check Here
- Both Overseas & National holders of Australia are eligible
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by the Bond University Admissions Department
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University
- Must have English English proof.
How To Apply
HDR scholarship rounds are held twice per year. Closing date – 31 March 2021 & 30 September 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED