2023 University of Oxford Scholarships
Applications are open for interested international students to apply for the 2023 University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships. Kindly find details about the application process, programs as well as eligibility criteria below:
About Oxford Executive Diplomas
Our five postgraduate, master’s-level Executive Diploma programs are created for seasoned professionals to improve their advanced expertise and promote higher performance. They provide a deep dive into specialty areas also covered by the Oxford Executive MBA.
The diploma programs, which are offered in a part-time style across four, four-day modules taught in Oxford over a year, allow busy executives to continue with their full-time professional obligations without sacrificing the educational experience.
The Oxford Executive Diplomas are focused on five specializations, focusing on both the academic theory underlying contemporary organizational and global difficulties as well as the practical methods for successfully navigating them.
FULLY FUNDED BASEL UNIVERSITY ADVANCED DATA MANAGEMENT FELLOWSHIP (SWITZERLAND)
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
Scholarships for Executive Diplomas for Women
- Encouraging more women to consider positions in top leadership.
- Each graduation cohort has two scholarships available for deserving female candidates.
- A monetary donation equal to 50% of the diploma program fees is included with the awards.
- Funding: 50% of program fees are the value.
- Available Slots: There are two slots available per cohort.
- Qualifications: Female applications are welcome.
- Academic success is evaluated by a CV, transcripts, and a scholarship declaration.
- Professional success, particularly proof of leadership or aptitude for leadership (evaluated through a CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to motivate others or serve as an example (as determined by the scholarship statement).
- A willingness and passion to represent the school’s principles while enrolled in the program and afterward (as determined by the scholarship statement).
2023 UNIVERSITY OF REGINA SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Evaluating the suitability of candidates
- Both the scholarship statement and the diploma application form will be used to determine suitability.
- When determining whether an applicant is qualified for a scholarship, the CV and transcripts submitted with the program application may be used. However, we advise highlighting any details you deem crucial for scholarship evaluation in the scholarship statement.
- You are also advised to include context when it is necessary, such as if achievement was attained by an individual’s willpower, desire, or drive.
Please be aware that the supporting statement for a scholarship is not considered in the admissions process.
Below are programs under the executive diplomas:
How To Apply?
You must submit a full diploma application along with a supporting statement (of no more than 500 words) detailing how you fit the requirements for the scholarship in the program application form’s “Funding” section.
TO ACCESS THE OFFICIAL PORTAL, CLICK HERE
Monday, September 25, 2023
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED