- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
(Specific outputs/roles expected of the Role)
- The input of Customer Data into the Bank’s System and front-end transaction processing
- Processing treasury bills, do static data amendments, data entry for account opening and loan processing
- Perform Call-Overs and other branch reconciliation
- Comply with operational risk and rigour standards in respect of protecting people, customers, assets and the organization.
- Ensure compliance with operational risk & rigour requirements e.g. Health and Safety standards, security of premises etc.
- Comply with relevant legislation e.g KYC, banking code service standards, fraud prevention and money laundering procedures
- Achieve operational rigor excellence in all aspects of activities, processes, and procedures undertaken to ensure a satisfactory audit.
- Participate in local events to support local needs, develop individual and team skills to raise the Bank’s profile in the local community.
- Agree on performance development objectives with the team leader.
- Achieve individual customer service targets and support the achievement of team targets by working within relevant service level agreements
- Provide cover for other Team members as and when it becomes necessary
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED