January 30th, 2020 at 11:45 pm
- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
(Specific outputs/roles expected of the Role)
- The input of Customer Data into the Bank’s System and front-end transaction processing
- Processing treasury bills, do static data amendments, data entry for account opening and loan processing
- Perform Call-Overs and other branch reconciliation
- Comply with operational risk and rigour standards in respect of protecting people, customers, assets and the organization.
- Ensure compliance with operational risk & rigour requirements e.g. Health and Safety standards, security of premises etc.
- Comply with relevant legislation e.g KYC, banking code service standards, fraud prevention and money laundering procedures
- Achieve operational rigor excellence in all aspects of activities, processes, and procedures undertaken to ensure a satisfactory audit.
- Participate in local events to support local needs, develop individual and team skills to raise the Bank’s profile in the local community.
- Agree on performance development objectives with the team leader.
- Achieve individual customer service targets and support the achievement of team targets by working within relevant service level agreements
- Provide cover for other Team members as and when it becomes necessary
How to Apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED