Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Asst. Public Relations Officer at National Biosatey Authority
- Company: National Biosatey Authority
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising / Media Jobs in Ghana
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects data for the formulation of policies;
• Facilitates the organisation of public education activities;
• Collates data for the preparation of press releases;
• Undertakes specified assignments in relation to the organisation of national and international events;
• Keeps daily records of issues affecting the Authority;
• Arranges for the delivery and distribution of daily newspapers and periodicals to eligible officers of the Authority;
• Collects data for the development of communication products;
• Collects data for the update of the Authority’s website;
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the unit;
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the Authority.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Public Relations, Communication Studies, Journalism, Social Science or any other relevant fields.
• Must have completed National Service.
• Must pass an interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Public Administration System of Ghana.
• Knowledge in public relations.
• Knowledge in media law.
• High integrity and ethical standards.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED