March 16th, 2020 at 10:46 am
A reputable pharmaceutical company is searching for young, confident, outgoing, persistent and self-motivated pharmacists to join their team of professionals to deliver qualify healthcare services
Job title: Medical Representative
Employment Type: Full time
The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products
- Organise appomtments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Identify and establish new business
- Negotiate contracts
- Demonstrate or present products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertake relevant research on company products and competitors
- Meet both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals pertaining to company products
- Maintain detailed records of all transaction under his supervision
- Attend and organise trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Manage allocated budgets
- Review sales performance of team members
- write reports and other documents
Other Duties as assigned by supervisor to build an efficient and effective work environment.
- Degree in Pharmacy with practical working experience.
- Be a registered Pharmacist with Pharmacy council Ghana.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with good interpersonal
- Ability to keep records and write simple and basic reports of
- Ability to work long hours with minimum supervision.
- Ability to supervise other people.
- Experience in sales will be an advantage
- Language; Fluency in English (mandatory) and any other Ghanaian language(s). Ability to speak and write in French will be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should send their CV and applications to
All applications and CVs should be submitted by close of day March 23, 2020
NOTE: You will not be asked to pay any money for this application. If anyone contacts you requesting money for inclusion in an application process, then please block & report them. A legitimate application process should never require you to pay to apply.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED