The URC Leadership and Governance Director will work with key Q4H Activity stakeholders to support commitment, leadership, and harmonization across public and private sector actors engaged in managing care and governance of quality management (QM) structures and processes at the national, regional, and district levels.
Leadership and Governance Director Details
The Leadership and Governance Director will help ensure that national, regional, and district level stakeholders are able to continuously apply key leadership and governance principles, identify and address challenges, and strengthen health service delivery.
The Leadership and Governance Director’s roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support strengthening of national, regional, and district leadership and governance of QM structures and processes across the public and private sectors.
- Support development of a comprehensive and harmonized processes that are more clearly linked to facility-based QM systems.
- Promote sharing and dissemination of best practices and challenges in leadership development, governance, and harmonization across the public and private sectors within and between national, regional, and district levels.
- Support integration of best QI/QM practices to ensure that the knowledge and skills gained are used to identify and address gaps in service delivery.
- Support QM teams and facility leadership to use team-based approaches to identify and solve local challenges, accounting for existing resource constraints and available data.
- Support facility, district, regional, and national stakeholders to advocate for additional resources to support quality initiatives.
- Support Activity efforts to coordinate the development of harmonized annual work plans and implementation plans among public and private sector stakeholders at the national, regional, and district levels.
- Perform other project related tasks as assigned.
Leadership and Governance Director Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in capacity building approaches, including training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Exceptional English (oral and written) skills.
- Capacity to design and manage result-oriented programs and to bring conceptual innovations in the technical support provided as expert.
- Ability to manage, interpret and synthesize data for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Familiarity with USAID administrative, management and reporting procedures, systems, and requirements.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication, and presentations skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to foster teamwork and to work as a team member, including with team members working in remote locations.
- English language fluency is required.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with government counterparts, implementation partners, and other stakeholders.
Previous work experience on a USAID or other development project is desirable.
Qualified candidates who are eligible to work in Ghana for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be given priority consideration for this position, however, all highly qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
CLOSING DATE : October 13, 2021
For immediate consideration, please visit URC’s Career Opportunities page at www.urc-chs.com/careers.
You must upload your CV/Résumé and your Cover Letter where indicated.
Also, please complete your application form and attach a completed USAID Form 1420 Contractor Employee Biographical Data Sheet as well.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED