APPLY NOW || Rural Bank Employment Opportunity
A reputable Rural Bank in the Ashanti Region invites applications from suitable qualified Ghanaians for the position of General Manager.
Responsibility/Duties: Provide strategic leadership and guidance for the effective and efficient management of the Bank.
1. Supervise departments, units and agencies of the bank to achieve stated objective.
2. Oversee the activities of the activities of the bank’s credit portfolio to ensure efficient credit management.
3. Ensure the effective and efficient management of the bank’s treasury and investment portfolio, IT infrastructure and assets.
4.Monitor the bank’s general operations, products,competitors, strategies, cost and other risk areas of operation and submit monthly reports to the board for decision making.
5. Supervise timely preparation and submission of prudential and other statutory returns/reports to stakeholders
6. To execute any other duties that may be assigned by the board from time to time
Qualification and Experience
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Commerce or it’s equivalent with at least ten (10) years of practical banking experience of which five (5) years should be in a managerial position. MUST have a working knowledge of e-Merge Temenos (T24)R14 and should not be more than 55years.
Mode of Application: Interested persons should send current CV, application letter and copies of relevant certificates to the address below not later than 24th November 2019.
Email to: [email protected]
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED