Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Prudential Capital Recruitment 2020.
Prudential capital controls are typical ways of prudential regulation that takes the form of capital controls and regulates a country’s capital account inflows. Prudential capital controls aim to mitigate systemic risk, reduce business cycle volatility, increase macroeconomic stability, and enhance social welfare.
- Company: Prudential Capital
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Accounts Officer
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting project
• HND/Degree in Accounting, finance or relevant field
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED