January 6th, 2020 at 12:39 pm
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020.
Nestlé Ghana Limited started the business in Ghana in 1957 under the trading name of Nestlé Products (Gh) Limited with the importation of Nestlé products such as milk and chocolates. In 1968, it was incorporated as Food Specialties (Gh) Limited to manufacture and market locally well known Nestlé brands. The company became Nestlé Ghana Limited in 1987.
In 1971 the production of the IDEAL Milk and MILO started at the Tema Factory. The factory has since been further developed and now also produces CARNATION milk, CHOCOLIM, CHOCOMILO CEREVITA, CERELAC and NESCAFÉ 3 in 1. These products are not only produced for Ghana but also exported across West Africa.
In 2003, Nestlé Ghana Ltd invested in a new warehouse, the Central Distribution center, located next to the factory in Tema. The company also runs sales offices with warehouses in Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua, and Tamale. The business activity of Nestlé Ghana Ltd is a direct contribution to the Ghanaian economy. For all these and other endeavors, Nestlé Ghana Ltd has been recognized by the Government and other bodies as a responsible citizen.
- Company: Nestlé Ghana Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Business Solution Automation Specialist
- Support Business Solutions Automation organization within NBS to ensure effective governance
- Implement Autonomous Automation for Processes executed in NBS Accra
- Implement Assisted Process Automation on Desktops in NBS Accra
- Deliver automation projects that fit with NBS Business priorities
- Propose new ways of working based on lessons learned or new solutions available
- Support on troubleshooting of critical projects in order to guarantee its deliverables
- Ensure buy-in and understanding of Automation Solutions within NBS Accra and manage resources appropriately to execute Automation strategy in the most efficient way.
- Maintain a strong network within NBS Accra in order to drive Automation
- Ensure full visibility via solid and regular reporting of the actual and detailed status of projects
- Minimum Tertiary Education in the relevant field
- Two or more year’s hands-on automation/programming/coding/application development
- Experience in one or more of the following: C#, Java, Java script, C++, etc.
- Good inter-personal and stakeholder management skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED