Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestlé Ghana Ltd Job Recruitment February 2020
- Company: Nestlé Ghana Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tamale
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana Ltd is currently looking for a Field Sales Supervisor who will be responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of Nestlé products in all relevant outlets in order to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory through the training, coaching and management of Distributor sales team and other secondary sales force in assigned territory.
- Ensuring product Availability, Visibility and Accessibility in priority outlets in assigned sales territory through the execution of the Territory Sales Plan and Merchandising Guidelines.
- Training the secondary sales force on In-Call Execution and carry out regular field coaching of the various sales roles.
- Completing the necessary documentation after field coaching
- Identifying the training needs of the Secondary sales force during field coaching and address them in conjunction with the Sales Performance Development Team.
- Communicating Cycle activities to the secondary sales force promptly and guide them to achieve their quantitative and qualitative targets
- Providing regular, quality and on-time information on demand forecast by customers, report on market dynamics, competitor activities to Sales Management
- Assisting distributors in the recruitment of their Secondary Sales Force Personnel – Van sales personnel, Open Market Personnel, Tricycle Sales Personnel,Etc
- Identifying and exploit sales and promotional opportunities for Nestlé products in assigned territory
- Establishing coverage plan for Distributor and develop route and journey plan for secondary sales force and ensure compliance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Field Sales Management
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, train and coach secondary sales force
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED