The Market-Oriented Agriculture Programme in the North West of Ghana (MOAP- NW) is implemented jointly with the Ministry of Food and Agriculture (MoFA) in 14 regions (11 districts of the Upper West Region, plus two districts of Swala-Tuna- Kalba and North Gonja in the Savannah Region and one district of Mamprugu Moagduri in the North East Region).
1. BSc./ MSc. in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Sciences; ideally with a specialization (academic certificate and/or relevant practical experience) in business development/ business management.
2. At least 8 years of professional experience in Agriculture/ Agribusiness
3. Excellent understanding of agricultural development issues
4. Strong experience in Agricultural value chain development and effective collaboration with the private and public sector
5. Compete in the development of business and budget plans
6. Experience with result-based mentoring and report writing
7. Good working knowledge of Upper West, Savannah and North East Regions of Ghana
Other Knowledge, additional Competencies
1. Very good working knowledge of Microsoft office package, ICT, GPS, and other Computer Applications
2. Willingness to travel frequently and extensively within the intervention area
3. Fluent written and oral knowledge of English and Oral proficiency of one or more languages of North-West Ghana
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application not later than 18th November 2019, consisting of a cover letter and an updated CV. These documents shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED