January 8th, 2020 at 07:36 pm
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana Wildlife Society Recruitment 2020.
The Driver will ensure that SIBCI Vehicle(s) are operated safely and in accordance with GWS Policies and Procedures as well as Ghanaian law and to drive GWS staff as and when required.
• Transport Officer, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, M&E Specialist, Consultants, Executive Director, Accounts Officer, Executive Director, Communication Specialist.
• Provide driving services for SIBCI staff as instructed by the Project Manager
• Perform routine basic maintenance checks regularly (e.g. oil, coolant, water, tyre pressure, battery
• Maintain a daily log of all trips, mileage and fuel consumption for monthly checking by line manager
• Complete information required for monthly vehicle reports to be submitted to line manager.
• Ensuring that all major incidents are reported to the Project Manager immediately.
• Ensuring that vehicles are taken to the garage in good time when faults emerge.
• Ensure that vehicles are clean at all times.
• Perform any other duties as instructed by line manager.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to tailor information for diverse audiences.
• Attention to detail.
• High level of emotional intelligence.
• West African Senior School Certificate or any analogous qualification.
• Procession of a valid driver’s licence C or higher.
• A minimum of 5 years of proven record of driving in a similar organization.
• A covering letter explaining why you are applying for the position and relating to your experience
and skills to the roles indicated in the application pack (include your salary expectations) in your
• Full CV and contact details for two referees
Email your application to:
or deliver by hand to GWS addressing it to The
22 January, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED