Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for deputy directors in- chare of regions National Peace Council
Job Summary- To ensure the implementation of the Council’s mechanisms for conflict prevention, management and resolution as well as leading in building sustainable peace in the Region.
· A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Peace and Conflict Studies, Social Science or any other related discipline
· Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Council in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
· Membership of a relevant the professional body will be an added advantage;
· Extensive knowledge in conflict prevention, management, and resolution;
· Good leadership, management, and networking skills;
· Lobbying and resource mobilization skills;
· Good research, analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Knowledge of project and programme management;
· Ability to lead strategic and change management;
· Good monitoring and evaluation skills;
· Technical and innovative skills;
· Excellent communication and presentation skills;
· Ability to inspire and motivate;
· Knowledge of financial management laws and regulations;
· Knowledge of applicable and relevant legislation;
· Good knowledge of , IT applications.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All application should be sent to :
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED