APPLY NOW || CAMFED job vacancies for Regional Salesforce Developers
The Regional Salesforce Developer will be responsible for helping to deliver a number of key Salesforce projects requiring both programmatic and declarative development methods.
- Making Declarative Changes to deliver customisations to Salesforce for internal projects.
- Writing Apex Classes, Triggers with high levels of test code coverage.
- Documenting customisations and where required producing training materials for both global technical support teams and end users.
- Providing second level Salesforce support to global Salesforce users.
The Regional Salesforce Developer will have a robust Salesforce knowledge, and the ability to develop Salesforce customisations to a very high technical standard – e.g. taking into account scalability, large volumes of data and the overall technical architecture within the production Salesforce organisation. S/he should also have excellent team-working and relationship-building skills and an outstanding ability to work and communicate effectively with colleagues across international teams. S/he will share CAMFED’s core values and ethos of transparency and accountability, and will bring high levels of energy, proactivity and commitment to the role.
- Proven ability in writing scalable, well-written, and optimised Apex classes and triggers.
- Demonstrable environment, and deployment management, skills.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills at all levels – from executive and senior management, middle management, peers, external suppliers and colleagues.
- A proven team player with the ability to assist the development of staff and colleagues of differing technical abilities and skills.
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Salesforce certified (Administrator or Platform App Builder).
- Certified qualification in an IT discipline.
- Proven track record of developing integrations between Salesforce and REST APIs.
- Demonstratedable ability in gathering end-user requirements and building technical solutions.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter, including salary expectations, location and reference ‘Regional Salesforce Developer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. All application’s to be received by 9am GMT Monday 10th February 2020.
Please note due to the volume of responses only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies or marketing sales please.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED