Antal International Employment Opportunity
Antal International is a global executive search organisation with over 130 offices in more than 30 countries.
We have a network of over 800 people operating under the Antal brand, successfully placing talent for professional positions in over 75 countries around the world.
We believe our value and uniqueness lie in our skill base and industry expertise, combined with our people – specialist recruiters and experienced industry professionals.
ROLE: Relationship Manager(s) / Officer(s), Public Sector – Ghana
- Responsible for developing, growing and managing customer relationships and for increasing the Bank’s revenue through marketing of the banks products and services to identified Public Sector Customers. Additionally, to develop and maintain positive customer relationships, oversee the marketing of the Bank’s products and services and ensure maximum profitability.
- Grow the Bank’s share of Public Sector and Institutional business in the country by developing and maintaining relationships with Government and Institutions.
- Firstly, Primary responsibility for the management of own portfolio of customers ensuring that they receive the appropriate level of service and advice to meet their specific needs
- Secondly, Participate in the budget preparation, annual marketing plans and strategies for the business offices to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Thirdly, Playing a key role in client acquisition and management of existing Public Sector and Institutional client relationships consistent with the Bank’s strategy in-order to achieve desired quality business growth
- Then, Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Also, Recommend the creation of viable and profitable risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Moreover, Maximize account profitability by selling other products and services to the banks customers
- Furthermore, Drive collections in customer’s account which will be used for FX and other businesses.
- Additionally, Identify and develop conglomerates banking relationships
- Besides the above, Ensure proper documentation throughout the credit application and availment process
- More so, Sourcing for and monitoring of customer’s tenured investment / facilities.
- Thereafter, Design product offerings tailored to meet the needs of public sector in the country while maintaining regular contacts with Parastatal Heads and other executives to push the Bank’s public sector business.
- Not just that but also, Liaise with branches to provide support in specific areas
- Again, Support in pushing the Bank’s existing Public Sector products(collections, payments, loans)
- Afterwards, Sell various bank products to the Public sector Staff
- Last but not least, Participate in States’ projects financing deals and mobilize deposits from them.
- Finally, Collate and review monthly performance for Head, Institutional Banking and Public Sector
Key Performance Indicators
- PBT Budget Achievement
- Deposit Budget Achievement
- 80:20 Deposit Mix (Cheap Funds: Purchased Funds)
- Average Product Per Customer
- % Reduction in dormant accounts
- Customer Retention Index
- 75% of all Public Sector accounts controlled by the Bank in the country
- Timeliness in delivering revenue generation reports
- Number of Corporate accounts opened
- Timeliness & effectiveness in completion of assigned tasks
- Efficiency level at executing scheduled and ad hoc assignments
- Effectiveness establishing new relationships
- Targets Assigned Vs Actual
- Then, Additional KPIs as captured on the performance system
- First degree in any field.
- Six 3-5 years cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in the marketing arm of a Bank
Key Competency Requirements:
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have an in-depth knowledge of the business environment & Credit.
- And also, Must exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong credit and marketing skills.
- Strong leadership and negotiations skills.
- Marketing and Selling Skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Lastly, Impressive Networking skills/ Contact Database
Closing Date : 30th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED