Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Abosso Goldfields Limited Recruitment 2020.
- Company: Abosso Goldfields Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Chief Engineer
- Drive sound principles of Health and Safety in line with Gold Fields standards and procedures.
- Set and commit to the achievement of equipment and plant availability and performance targets.
- Develop and implement effective engineering standards and procedures in compliance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Assist in delivering engineering services to meet the standards and requirements of relevant governmental agencies.
- Drive operational cost control and maintain expenditure within approved budgets.
- Develop the skills and competencies of subordinates to ensure a pipeline of talent required to deliver the business objectives.
- of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Must be a corporate member of the Ghana Institution of Engineers.
- Sound understanding and demonstrated expertise in high and medium voltage power systems.
- A sound understanding and experience in process control systems.
- Must possess an Engineering Superintendent Certificate of Competency from the Minerals Commission.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience in a maintenance function on process plant.
- A minimum of three (3) years of management experience at the level of Plant Superintendent or Plant Engineer.
- Considerable knowledge and experience in working on the gold processing plant.
- Sound business acumen and the ability to influence the main cost drivers in a plant environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken, as well as the ability to interact with people of diverse cultures.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, MS Project, CAD as well as working knowledge of SAP planned maintenance (PM).
- Medically fit for the position and environment.
- Knowledge of first aid and mine emergency procedure.
- A valid Ghanaian driver’s license and proficiency in driving light vehicles.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED