Total Petroleum Ghana Limited is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building. The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past 3 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Limited has successfully developed sixteen (16) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
Context and environment
This innovative and attractive program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of six (6) months local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure (subject to performance) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical (Operations).
Total is interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian institutions within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics or related business fields
Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
- Must be able to speak French
Total Petroleum Ghana Limited is part of the global Total Group, which is one of the largest major integrated oil and gas companies in the world. In Ghana, the company has a significant presence of over sixty years in the oil marketing industry and has a wide retail network and business operations spanning Petroleum Products, Lubricants, Aviation, Bitumen and Solar.
MODE OF APPLICATION
28th February 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED