Job Opening at St. Louis College of Education
The Governing Council of the St. Louis College of Education in Kumasi, Ashanti Region, has announced that the Vice Principal position is open.
People who are qualified and fit for the job are asked to send in their applications.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning, be at least a Principal Tutor in a College of Education, have at least five (5) years of relevant experience in a Senior Management position, have a good understanding of the challenges facing Colleges of Education in particular and Tertiary Education in general, and be able to finish at least one term of three years before they have to retire at age 60.
- Besides what has already been said, the candidate must also have a good personality and a lot of personal integrity
- “Show evidence of strong leadership skills and dynamism.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal
- Be good at talking to people, and be able to handle and manage a crisis.
- The Colleges of Education Act of 2012 says that the Vice Principal must help the Principal with the overall management, administration, academics, and discipline of the College (Act 847)
- Do any tasks that the Principal of the College gives him or her.
- Act when the College Principal isn’t there, among other things
How to Apply for Job Opening at St. Louis College of Education
Those who want to apply for the job should include the documents below with their application.
- Seven (7) copies of your most recent CV (CV)
- Seven (7) copies of all the necessary certificates (the Original would be inspected at the interview) Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees
- Seven (7) copies of a two-page typewritten statement of your Mission and Vision for the College and how you intend to help achieve them
All applications must reach both addresses below before 4 p.m. on Friday, 28th April 2023
ST. LOUIS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX 3041
OR Email: email@example.com
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED