APPLY HERE: Recruitment at Oilfield Services – GHANA
Job Title: Workshop Maintenance Manager
Key Activities and Accountabilities: Develop and implement programmes to ensure equipment reliability, Budget responsibility for the department and supervises through sub-ordinates. Responsible for ensuring all operations within the facility comply with the Company’s safety and quality management policies and actively
Implement programmes to ensure continued compliance and meeting of company goals.
* Ensure that equipment movements are recorded to ensure total compliance with policies and procedures
* Overall responsibility for the department budget and ensuring plans are put in place to achieve target. Be prepared to continually review expenditure and highlight any differentials to management.
* Liaise with operations department to ensure that all 3rd party rental items are tracked and returned to the Supplier at the earliest opportunity.
* Develop and implement replacement strategies in order to meet the company’s goal.
*Ensure that job packs are utilised and the maintenance status board kept upto date.
* Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participate in incident investigation
* Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements; promote the use of Document change Request (DCR) for updates to any controlled documents.
* As necessary, ensure that pressure test equipment equipment, including chart recorders and test pumps, are maintained and certified as per the Quality Management system.
* Actively adhere to the code of Conduct and anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and be able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
* As necessary, ensure that pressure test equipment, including chart recorders and test pumps, are maintained and certified as per the Quality Management system
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
* Formal technical qualification
* experience in a related technical field
* Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience
To apply, please upload your CV to the career section on with the subject “Workshop Maintenance Manager”
Application deadline is 15th November, 2019
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED