APPLY HERE: Recruitment at Oilfield Services – GHANA
Job Title: Workshop Maintenance Manager
Key Activities and Accountabilities: Develop and implement programmes to ensure equipment reliability, Budget responsibility for the department and supervises through sub-ordinates. Responsible for ensuring all operations within the facility comply with the Company’s safety and quality management policies and actively
Implement programmes to ensure continued compliance and meeting of company goals.
* Ensure that equipment movements are recorded to ensure total compliance with policies and procedures
* Overall responsibility for the department budget and ensuring plans are put in place to achieve target. Be prepared to continually review expenditure and highlight any differentials to management.
* Liaise with operations department to ensure that all 3rd party rental items are tracked and returned to the Supplier at the earliest opportunity.
* Develop and implement replacement strategies in order to meet the company’s goal.
*Ensure that job packs are utilised and the maintenance status board kept upto date.
* Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participate in incident investigation
* Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements; promote the use of Document change Request (DCR) for updates to any controlled documents.
* As necessary, ensure that pressure test equipment equipment, including chart recorders and test pumps, are maintained and certified as per the Quality Management system.
* Actively adhere to the code of Conduct and anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and be able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
* As necessary, ensure that pressure test equipment, including chart recorders and test pumps, are maintained and certified as per the Quality Management system
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
* Formal technical qualification
* experience in a related technical field
* Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience
To apply, please upload your CV to the career section on with the subject “Workshop Maintenance Manager”
Application deadline is 15th November, 2019
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED