OPERATIONS OFFICER JOB AT AN INTERNATIONAL FIRM
A reputable international firm based in Tema is calling for applications for the recruitment of an Operations Officer.
The Operations Officer will be responsible for developing company policies, monitor compliance and oversee projects and budgets.
- Firstly, Developing company policies and ensuring compliance
- Secondly, Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation
- Thirdly, Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives
- Then, Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit margins
- Also, Analysing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories
- Afterwards, Ensuring positive client supplier and vendor relationship
- Finally, Execute any task assigned by the hierarchy.
- Be ECOWAS national and reside in Ghana;
- Be a degree holder or Master’s Degree in Project Management or related field
- Being Fluent in both French and English is an added advantage;
- Have not less than three (3) years of professional experience for a similar position,
- Be of good character;
- Have a mastery of Office Suite;
- Justify a capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Proficiency in business management software is a plus
- Have a general knowledge of port activities;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be rigorous and honest;
- Be available immediately:
- Age not more than 40 years.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE OPERATIONS OFFICER JOB
Interested Applicants must submit their application form to VERDANT GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED Office located at Achimota, adjacent the Kantanka Automobile Show room latest by June 23, 2022, including the following documents:
- A handwritten, dated and signed application letter addressed to the
- Human Resource Manager.
- A certified copy of educational certificates and proof of employment.
- A letter of intent
- A recent detailed curriculum vitae
- A coloured photocopy of Valid National ID.
- Also, A copy of a passport size photograph
- Lastly, A criminal vetted record from the Criminal Investigation Department of the Ghana Police Service dated not more than 3 months
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED