November 19th, 2019 at 12:48 pm
APPLY HERE: Customer Relationship Management associate needed at Jumia
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact on Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing and managing newsletter email templates and tracking customer response.
- Managing end-to-end CRM activities
- Responsible for the performance of newsletters and the continuous improvement of CRM relevant KPIs (OR, CTR, CR).
- Also responsible for optimizing campaign performance (performance analysis, testing, targeting fine-tuning)
- Customer retention and reactivation.
- Backend web developments
- Coordinating with graphic designers to create newsletter banners
- Coordinating with the Commercial Planner to create the email marketing channel calendar
- Analyzing reports on CRM sales managing and dispatching the customer satisfaction survey on a weekly basis
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A mix of IT/ Software and customer service/ Marketing background will be the best fit.
- Excellent IT skills especially using web applications and other ERP software.
- Good understanding of Google analytics.
- Experience in any CRM Tools will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience handling website back ends.
- Media enthusiast, with a knack for customer service
- Creative, sharp, outgoing and up to date individual.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth has given the challenges that we propose you to take.
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED