February 10th, 2020 at 08:42 am
Advisory Services Senior – Risk vacancies at Ernst & Young
As a Risk Senior, you’ll make a significant technical contribution to Risk client engagements and internal projects. Within your role, you’ll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. Working closely with colleagues, you’ll confirm whether the work plan is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with laid down policies and guidelines.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including developing junior members of the risk sub-service line
- Contribute to an educational program to continually develop interpersonal and technical skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Technical skills requirements
- Industry related certification (e.g., ACCA,CA, CISA)
- Approximately two to four years’ of related work experience
- Related audit (internal or external) or applicable business experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business or other related field
- International business experience preferred
Additional skills requirements
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
DEADLINE : Ongoing
Why should I work for Ernst & Young in Risk?
Risk management protects business performance and contributes to sustainability in results. It’s about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them. As part of our team of risk professionals, you’ll work with multinational businesses and public sector organizations to develop an integrated, holistic approach to risk and control. You’ll help them benefit from their investments in internal controls and have greater confidence they can respond to whatever the future may hold. You’ll be engaged in delivering some of the most significant and class-leading internal audit and risk engagements globally. As part of our market-leading global network of risk professionals, you’ll gain the valuable experience you need to become a successful risk advisor. You’ll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements with major global clients, helping them transform and sustain their business performance. At Ernst & Young, we recognize that it’s the perspectives, skills and enthusiasm you bring to our clients that makes the difference.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED