Admission Notice|| 2022/2023 UG Doctor of Pharmacy Top-Up Admission Form
The general public is informed that, the University of Ghana (UG), Legon Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) top-up admission form for the 2022/2023 academic year is currently, out.
For this reason, the School of Pharmacy, University of Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for admission into the Doctor of Pharmacy Top-up Programme.
Requirements UG Doctor of Pharmacy Top-Up Admission
Interested applicants should meet the requirements below:
- Firstly, a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or other pharmacy degrees from recognized institutions
- Secondly, have at least three years working experience as a pharmacist
- Lastly, be a registered pharmacist in Ghana.
Duration and Nature of Programme
The PharmD Top-up programme is a two (2)-year Pharmacy programme. This leads to the award of Doctor of Pharmacy Degree. The Doctor of Pharmacy Programme will commence in February 2023 and will run-on full-time basis. However, admitted students into the programme will not be entitled to residential facilities on campus.
Cost of E-Voucher and Where To Buy
Interested applicants can purchse e-vouchers at any of the places mentioned below:
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be purchased by Ghanaian applicants for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis GH¢200.00 at the following banks:
Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, CBG Bank, Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are to complete the application forms online by visiting HERE. In addition, applicants would be required to upload the following documents online:
- Firstly, scanned copy of pharmacy degree certificate.
- Secondly, scanned copy of pharmacy licensure certificate.
- Thirdly, a 3-page Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Interested applicants should submit all online applications before Friday October 29, 2022.
For further information please contact [email protected]
Interested candidates should take note of the following proposed dates concerning admissions into the Doctor of Pharmacy Top-up Programme:
- Shortlist of Eligible Candidates – November 14, 2022
- Registration/Med. Exams. – December 5 – December 19, 2022
- Orientation on Teaching & Learning Methodologies – January 9 – 30, 2023
- Lectures Begin – Monday, February 6, 2023
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be posted on the UG website. Shortlisted applicants may be called for an interview if necessary.
For admission news, click HERE
- COURSES OFFERED AT SDD-UBIDS-FORMERLY UDS WA CAMPUS
- COURSES OFFERED AT LAWEH Open University College
- University of Ghana Mature Access Admission Form 2022/2023
- Pentecost University admissions in progress
- Tamale Technical University Admission Requirements
- KNUST BSc & Diploma Top-Up Admission Forms 2022/2023
- Central University 2021/22 admissions ongoing
- FREE ADMISSION FOR 2021/2022 APPLICANTS AT SDD-UBIDS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED