February 21st, 2023 at 02:10 am
2023 Coimbra Group Scholarship Program
The Coimbra Group Scholarship Programme for Young Professors & Researchers from LATAM Universities is currently accepting applications. In January 2004, the Scholarship Program for Young Professors and Researchers from Latin American Universities made its debut.
This program encourages mobility and academic exchange between the two regions, Europe and Latin America, by providing grants to pay for brief research visits.
The Coimbra Group is a coalition of 41 European universities that foster academic and research exchanges between Europe and Latin America, among other things. Exchanges are sponsored in a number of ways, one of which is through this call for grant applications for research visitations.
- Possess a nationality from and reside in a Latin American nation. Candidates who are already residing in Europe or studying there will not be taken into consideration.
- Hold a degree from a university or its equivalent.
- Be associated with a Latin American university that has been approved as such by the national authorities, either as a professor or researcher.
- Use the electronic application procedure for the Coimbra Group Office. Each candidate is only permitted to submit one application.
- An acceptance letter or email from the mentor or collaborator who will be working on the work program in the host institution must be submitted online. This document must be completed.
- Must be born on or after January 1, 1982. Candidates who have already been chosen may apply for a second grant, but they will not receive priority.
Taking Part Institutions
The 2023 iteration of this scholarship program will have participation from the following Coimbra Group universities:
- College of Barcelona (Spain)
- College of Bologna (Italy)
- College of Coimbra (Portugal)
- College of Cologne (Germany)
- College of Granada (Spain)
- Graz University (Austria)
- Cuza, Alexandru Ioan Iaşi University (Romania)
- University of Friedrich Schiller in Jena (Germany)
- Krakow’s Jagiellonian University (Poland)
- Leuven KU (Belgium)
- College of Padova (Italy)
- College of Pavia (Italy)
- College of Poitiers (France)
- College of Salamanca (Spain)
- College of Siena (Italy)
The following factors will be used to make the ultimate decision:
- Academic background of the candidate
- Experience as a researcher or professor
- Evaluation of a curriculum vitae
- Coherence between the applicant’s planned program with his or her educational background and professional experience
- Immediate advantages of the research trip for the candidate’s and the collaborating institution’s academic and scientific future Application
While applications must be submitted in English, the universities of Granada, Salamanca, and Barcelona will also allow submissions in Spanish and the university of Coimbra will accept submissions in Portuguese. Other language exceptions won’t be taken into account.
Visit here for additional information.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED