2023-2024 Commonwealth Fully Funded Distance Scholarships (UK)
The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for 2023–2024 are now accepting applications. One of three master’s programs offered by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission is the Commonwealth Remote Learning program.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) manages the UK’s overseas development scholarship program. It functions within the parameters of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) and provides a striking illustration of the UK’s steadfast dedication to the Commonwealth.
The CSC attracts talented people from all backgrounds and helps them become leaders and innovators in their home countries, combining sustainable development with UK national interest and creating global alliances and collaboration.
The cost of tuition and any necessary study funds is covered by a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship. It is not permitted to hold concurrent awards, bursaries, or scholarships that pay the same expenses.
- Being a citizen of, or having received refugee status from, a Commonwealth nation that qualifies, or being a British Protected Person.
- Being a permanent resident of a Commonwealth developing nation.
- Possess a first degree with a minimum upper second class (2:1 standard). In some circumstances, a lower degree and sufficient relevant experience may be taken into account.
- Be unable to pay for the program’s tuition without a scholarship.
To choose a specific number of applicants for Distance Learning Scholarships, each participating UK university will perform its own recruitment process. By May 9, 2023, universities must submit the names of their chosen candidates to the CSC.
Universities will notify applicants of their results in July 2023 when the CSC has confirmed that these candidates fit the requirements for this program.
Selection Standards Comprise:
- The academic standing of the applicant
- Possible effects of the work on the candidate’s native country’s development
- Applicants must use the CSC’s online application system to apply for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship as well as to apply for admission to a Master’s program at a partner UK university.
Candidates will be requested to: in the application form
- Include all of your academic degrees, both undergraduate and graduate.
- List no more than ten publications and awards.
- Provide specifics about their employment experience and clarify how each position relates to the degree you’re pursuing.
- Indicate how their prior employment is relevant to the proposed scholarship in your statement.
- Include the names and positions of two referees who may remark on the candidate’s abilities to both benefits from the proposed Scholarship in the UK and to deliver development effect afterward. A present employer must be one of the referees (if applicable)
- Provide a four-part Development Impact statement.
See Commonwealth Scholarships for additional details.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED