The Most prestigious Internship Program from UNICEF Internship Program 2021 is Now Open. UNICEF Internship is a Fully Funded International Internship program for all the Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Students to work with UNICEF. Any student from any country can apply for the Internship. The UNICEF works in over 190 countries and United Nations agency with Headquarters in New York.
The UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available worldwide for the Students. They have diverse Majors and Fields available for Internships. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
Please note that UNICEF doesn’t charge any application Fee. This is a Fully Funded Internship and all of the expenses will be covered by UNICEF. This is a Paid Internship Program as participants will be given a monthly Stipend as well as Travel Costs. The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks. Are You Ready to Start your career with UNICEF? The detailed information is given below.
About UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organisation: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
What is UNICEF?
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps staff thrive and diverse opportunities for personal and professional development, we aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office.
The UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates and its a Fully Funded Opportunity includes the following:
- Monthly Stipend Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply for the Internship
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED