The Evangelical Presbyterian Church Ghana is looking for dynamic, well-organized, qualified result-oriented and Practicing Christians to fill the position of a Procurement Officer
To oversee sourcing and purchasing activities in cost efficient manner and guarantee that high quality items and services are delivered on time.
Procurement Officer Duties
- Maintaining positive supplier relations
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies ensuring value for money
- Following and enforcing the Church’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Evaluating supply options and maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased
- Maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Purchasing and Supply
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Procurement Officer or related position.
- Knowledge, experience and relevant skills set
- Good understanding of standard procurement process. Good negotiator
- Analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends.
- Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 25th October 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE