Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020.
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalization of approximately £24.4 billion as of 4 April 2017, the 28th-largest of any company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange. It has secondary listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its largest shareholder is the Government of Singapore-owned Temasek Holdings.
- Company: Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Manager, Plan to Perform, GFS-Africa
- Review the accuracy of management reports and ensure timely submission to Group Finance Division. Equally manage associated queries.
- Engage with Finance Planning & Analytics (FP&A) and country during budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Partner with country finance in preparing and submitting budget/forecast numbers to Group and where necessary challenge assumptions and abnormalities.
- Drive Performance management and Analytics – Provide trend analysis and commentaries on Balancesheet and P&L across the west Africa sub-region.
- Track actual business performance against budget and forecasts, providing explanation of variances and good observations to key stakeholders.
- Produce key financial reports backed with relevant insights to country finance teams, CFOs and the Group on Products and Segments performance.
- Continuously improve productivity and reporting standards prescribed from time to time.
- Deliver business efficiency through partnership with country and business finance resources in identifying and delivering cost save initiatives for the bank.
- Support implementation of Group projects
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or its equivalent.
- Chartered Accountant or MBA with 5+ years working experience in Accounting or Finance process re-engineering (is an added advantage)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced in management reporting
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others in decision making initiative and proactive thinking.
- Good appreciation of Smartview Hyperion, PSGL, IDS and FA
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, SQL.
How to Apply
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED