RELOCATE TO LONDON ON VISA SPONSORSHIP BY 3D INDUSTRIES LIMITED
A non-government company, 3D Industries Private Limited was established in August 2013. It is a private, unlisted “company controlled by shares”. London is the location of 3D Industries Private Limited’s registered office.
For the past ten years, 3D Industries Private Limited has focused mostly on the Manufacturing (Metals & Chemicals, and products thereof) industry.
This page provides a detailed summary of the most current job vacancies at 3D Industries Ltd.
WHY WORK WITH 3D INDUSTRIES LIMITED
3D Industries Private Limited is a non-governmental organization that was founded in August 2013. It is a “company limited by shares” that is both unlisted and privately held. The registered office of 3D Industries Private Limited is in London.
The Manufacturing industry has been the primary emphasis of 3D Industries Private Limited for the last ten years.
3D INDUSTRIES LIMITED VISA SPONSORSHIP JOBS
A list of vacant opportunities at London-based 3D Industries Ltd, together with the necessary education, training, and experience.
- Bachelor’s or Integrated Arts, Graphic Design, or Architecture Degree(s).
- Also, 2 years of expertise in 3D visual design, graphic design, architecture, or relevant business experience in the industry.
- Additionally, the ability to collaborate across departments to direct the creative process
- Besides that, strong connection management, organization, and strategic thinking capabilities
- Moreover, strong knowledge of 3D modeling, including Sketch-up, Lumion, Enscape, Rhino, and Blender.
- Aside from that, graphic design abilities can be shown, along with a solid portfolio.
- First and foremost, employing drafting software to produce digital 2D/3D representations of custom buildings
- Secondly, making designs for anchor bolts in the construction
- Also, making designs for permits and approvals
- In addition, producing shop schematics and reports for the fabrication and manufacturing teams on-site
- Lastly, the production of erection drawings and a bill of materials for use in the field building
- Foremost, designing interesting exhibition spaces for both the real world and the internet
- Also, working with client teams, other creatives, internal and external stakeholders, such as health and safety officials, and suppliers
- Additionally, recognizing and understanding brand messaging and client content
- Besides that, utilizing industry standard tools, including Cinema 4D and the Creative Suite by Adobe, to produce high-quality 3D visualizations
- Moreover, being present at pitch meetings to present designs to clients
- Aside from that, creating detailed technical drawings with knowledge of Vectorworks to aid in directing the stand construction process
- Last but not least, utilizing expertise in cutting-edge technology to produce experiences that drive long-lasting change
HOW TO APPLY
To send in a job request to 3D Industries Ltd., CLICK THIS LINK
Regularly check NewsNowGh.com to learn about hiring opportunities and the prerequisites for applying for them.
JOBS IN LONDON WITH VISA SPONSORSHIP BY 360 LEADERS LIMITED
- YOUR CHANCE TO RELOCATE TO NOTTINGHAM WITH SPONSORSHIP BY 360 RECRUITMENT LIMITED
- 2R CAPITAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED JOBS IN LONDON WITH VISA SPONSORSHIP
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED