Part-Time Jobs in Kazakhstan With Visa Sponsorship For Foreigners (Salary: $14–$17 an hour)
There are a lot of ways in which the work situation in Kazakhstan is similar to that in many Western countries. Many employees say they have to work long hours, travel for their jobs, and deal with a lot of red tape and paperwork. Even so, a lot of workers like the “work hard, play hard” mentality and think that as long as they make friends at work, everything will be fine.
Employment Opportunities in Kazakhstan
People usually think of oil and petroleum when they think of Kazakhstan. It’s a big business, and people who want to move up in the oil industry are very interested in working there. There are even plans to connect the Caspian coast of Kazakhstan to pipelines that will go to China and the Black Sea.
There is, however, work in other fields, especially for people who can teach English to kids or adults. Most of the time, you need a degree to work as a teacher in a school, but if you are a native speaker, you might be able to get a job with little experience. Some of these jobs as a language teacher might pay well. This is very important because, even though Kazakhstan has cheap gas and energy, many everyday things are not, so getting paid fairly is necessary.
Many prominent international corporations, including banks such as Citigroup and the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, have branches in Kazakhstan; thus, expatriates interested in working in Kazakhstan should examine the recruitment section of their websites.
Furthermore, there are more positions in the tourism sector, a steady flow of diplomatic vacancies, and the country’s healthcare system needs an upgrade.
List of Kazakhstan Part-Time Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
1. Forklift Operator/Shipping Yard
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to operate and maneuver a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Ability to stack and unstack materials on shelves, pallets, trucks, and in the yard safely.
- Check equipment regularly to identify defects or maintenance requirements.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment Performs other related activities as assigned by management
- Prior manufacturing or fabrication shop experience is recommended but not essential.
Capability to work with less supervision
- If forklift certification has not already been attained, the ability to complete and pass it is required.
- Understanding and following written and verbal directions.
- Reading and interpreting safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Positive attitude and a desire to work as part of a team
- Cross-training in different areas of the plant is possible.
- Adhere to safety measures, including the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
2. Gas Chemical Technician
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow all site safety, environmental, security, quality, and housekeeping standards.
- As needed, conduct safety analyses (JHA).
- Maintain a current training profile with certifications and re-certifications.
- Maintain computer skills in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Complete daily activities such as entering work orders into the order log, revising work order status as needed, entering daily time sheets, and ensuring work orders are assigned to the relevant FPM.
- As needed, keep the supervisor informed of the status of the assigned work.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have technical knowledge, sound judgment, abilities, and understanding of gas and chemical systems and equipment.
- Have a working knowledge of the facility’s gas and/or chemical systems, as well as the accompanying equipment.
- Prioritize work appropriately and accomplish allocated tasks on time.
3. Machine Operator
- Observe the machine in operation to monitor the completed product quality and/or material concerns, modifying the machine as needed.
- Download or create computer programs to direct the machine’s operation and task specifications as needed.
- Set up and run equipment with the necessary tooling and consumables for the present job.
- Maintain material reporting and optimal material usage planning to maximize finished products while using the least quantity of raw material.
- To place materials or parts, use lifting devices such as cranes, forklifts, or other equipment.
- Perform First Piece Inspection and other quality checks before, during, and after production using measurement instruments such as tape measures, calipers, micrometers, and so on to ensure the material and/or product meet specifications.
- Other relevant duties may be assigned by management.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or fabrication shop is preferred but not essential.
- The ability to work with little supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding and following written and verbal directions.
- Reading and interpreting papers such as safety guidelines,
A Brief Economic Overview
Kazakhstan has a well-established industrial manufacturing sector, which is mostly concerned with machine building (for agriculture and defense, among other things), as well as natural resource extraction and processing. The country’s oil sector is thriving, and recent economic reforms and billions of dollars in foreign investment have spurred growth. It is also one of the top twenty oil producers and the greatest uranium producer in the world.
Nonetheless, agriculture and livestock continue to play a vital role in rural areas, with around a quarter of the country’s working population employed in some capacity, despite agriculture accounting for only 4.5% of GDP in the most recent numbers.
Since 2001, GDP growth has been among the highest in the world, hitting double digits in some years. Before the country saw the effects of the global recession, per capita GDP in 2013 was around 13,000 USD. Despite this, the government has reduced its deficit, paid off many of its debts, and implemented a new pension reform program.
Kazakhstan Work Permits
To stay and work in Kazakhstan, you’ll need a work permit, which is usually organized by your employer and can be expensive and time-consuming. Many companies may retain legal counsel to ensure that everything is done correctly. Remember that the government limits the number of work licenses awarded each year and that the restrictions are subject to change, so check embassy websites and contact your firm for assistance.
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED