National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) is seeking to recruit competent and well-qualified persons to fill the position of ASSISTANT MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT (HEAD OFFICE)
To provide operational support in risk management controls and governance systems and processes in the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the development of procedures, processes, standards and guidelines for the effective implementation of programmes and activities of the Authority.
- Facilitates the implementation of internal controls and risk management systems of the Authority.
- Undertakes internal audit assignments.
- Reviews proceedings of entry and exit conferences.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of internal audit reports of the Authority
- Supervises the collection of data and undertakes updates of database on internal audit activities of the Authority.
- Supervises the collection of data for the development and update of standards, procedures and guidelines for internal auditing in the Authority.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and operational work plans of the Unit.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit.
- Supervises and appraises the performance of subordinate staff within the Unit.
- Performs any other assignment relevant to the role
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Professional qualification (Chartered Accountant)
- A minimum of three (3) years post-qualification (Professional / Bachelor’s degree) work experience in a similar role from a reputable institution.
Competencies and Skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Good knowledge of the Public Financial Management Act, Internal Audit Agency Act, National Pensions Act, IGF Retention Act and any other financial regulations approved by the Government.
- Knowledge of public sector financial management.
- Knowledge of relevant IT applications.
- Planning, quantitative and analytical skills
- High integrity, confidentiality, firm and fair
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address not later than March 26, 2020
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331
9th Floor SU Tower
No. 18 Castle Road
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE