GRATIS Foundation, an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MOT) is inviting suitable and qualified Ghanaians for the following positions:
- Perform work in the metal machining sections of the workshop Interpret engineering drawing
- Operate metal machining equipment like lathe machine, Milling Machine, Gear Cutting Machine also Liaise with colleagues in the welding and fabrication section to ensure prompt delivery of quality jobs
- Knowledge about the use of the CNC machine will be an advantage.
- Undertake routine maintenance of metal machining workshop equipment
- Train apprentices
- Perform work in the welding and fabrication sections of the workshop (Operate fabrication equipment like Guillotine, Rolling and Folding Bending etc.)
- Undertake routine maintenance and repairs of vehicles and ensure that they are kept in roadworthy and serviceable condition
- Should have a valid driving licence.
- Perform work in the welding and fabrication sections of the workshop (Operate fabrication equipment like Guillotine, Rolling and Folding Blending etc)
- interpret and use engineering drawings for fabrication of equipment
- Liaise with colleagues at the metal machining section to ensure prompt delivery of quality jobs
- Undertake routine maintenance of welding and fabrication equipment
- Train apprentices
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Admin. Unit
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, orientation and induction of new employees.
- Provide administrative support in staff development.
- Provide support for management of the Registry.
- Undertake training programmes at the English Department of the Hyundai Koica Training Institute of the Koforidua Centre,
- Prepare training Programmes in line with the approved syllabus for apprentices and students on attachment.
- To prepare all financial reports, budgets and cost of products and services as well as manage all financial activities of a Regional Centre.
- Works closely with the Regional Manager for the efficient running of the Centre
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Responsible for the achievement of the corporate sales targets, building and managing resources to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers
- Provide overall coordination and supervision of the operations of the District Centre
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of work plans and budgets for the Centre and ensure that they are integrated into the overall plan for GRATIS Foundation.
- Coordinate the development of products/services provided by the Centre
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: By March 16, 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ABOUT GRATIS FOUNDATION
GRATIS Foundation is a technology transfer, training, and manufacturing organization operating in Ghana. Incorporated in 1999, it evolved from the Ghana Regional Appropriate Technology Industrial Service (GRATIS) project which was established in 1987 by the Government of Ghana with support from the European Union and the Canadian International Development Agency to promote small-scale industrialization in the country.
GRATIS Foundation is an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry. The guidance policy direction which enables GRATIS to fulfil its mission is provided by the Board of Directors appointed by the Minister of Trade and Industry.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- Johnson & Johnson Latest Job Vacancy
- MASSIVE|| Administrative Jobs Available At Abeyie Studios
- Jumia Group Latest Job
- Johnson Controls Invites Job Applications
- APPLY|| Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2022
- Available Job Opportunity At Glovo
- Latest Job Recruitment At Old Mutual
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED