MTN Ghana is truly committed to maximizing productivity and efficiency by delivering uniquely designed communication solutions. As the leading telecommunications company, MTN is focused on providing excellent telecommunications services across the African continent. We believe that through access to communication comes economic empowerment.
MTN Ghana has a wide variety of network services as well as segments. These are specially designed for different kinds of people to enhance their mobile experience, while others add value to their subscription with us. Our cost-effective solutions will bring a smile to your face. MTN Ghana understands that the best way for you to gain a competitive edge in a local market is to offer different segments which suits people’s life styles and economic situations whilst allowing you to enjoy the best solutions and offerings available. We invite you to migrate into your preferred segment and enjoy truly amazing offerings.
The purpose of this role is to harness all payment services within the MFS space under one unit. This includes but not limited to General Payments, Bulk Payments, Bill payment, MoMo-Biz, Digital Payments (NFC / QR Code), MoMo Pay, School Fees and future services related to payments. The role is expected to drive and develop robust strategies to grow all payment services lines both in value (revenue) and volumes (clients base). And oversee the two main payment segments; MoMo Business for corporate, government and high value SMEs, and MoMo Pay for mid-low SMEs and SOHO (Small/Home office).
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & FinTech industry
- Highly regulated telecom and financial services environment
- High incidence of Fraud associated with business growth.
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated processes
- Diverse cultural environment
- Contract Employees management
- Lead the development of the payment services strategy in line with overarching divisional goals with emphasis on client experience to deliver growth of merchant ecosystem and mobile payment usages.
- Support the Senior Manager (SM) to ensure effective implementation of payment strategy by means of providing direction, structure, business plans and support within the unit.
- Manage the end-to-end products, services, payment solutions – ideation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all new products,
- Develop and implement plans to drive payment adoption and growth, including B2B busines solutions (corporate, government, SMEs & SOHO), loyalty schemes, proven used cases.
- Develop segmented value propositions to grow payment services for both digital and physical merchants.
- Ensure all new launches for both customers and merchants have a strong value propositions, business cases (where applicable) and Go to Market (GTM) strategies to deliver the desired outcome/KPIs.
- Prioritize payment solutions that deliver the best user experience and value to every key stakeholder of the payment ecosystem.
- Support the SM and sales team to manage negotiations, close deals, and sell additional services to merchants.
- Leverage on analytics, mobile data, and mobile advertising to develop fit for purpose payment solutions.
- Ensure market leadership in merchant payments and facilitate the implementation of payment solutions – merchant ID & QR codes etc.
- Work closely with the other teams within MFS and support functions to optimize the revenue generation opportunity generally and through partnerships in relevant channels.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of high-quality relationships with all target stakeholders, – customers, suppliers, partners etc.
- Review and identify key risks, issues, and dependencies and set mitigation actions.
- Manage and ensure compliance, contracts, SLA and audit issues are adhered to as well as budgeting and forecasting to ensure efficiency and ROI.
- Minimum of a First Degree in a relevant field – Marketing, Sales & Distribution, and Product Management
- A Professional qualification in a related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years in the commercial space with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in merchant acquisition, loyalty and online payment platforms
- Good understanding of mobile payments business process and technology
- Analysis and Evaluation
- Investigative and Reporting
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Social Perceptiveness
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Intelligence Gathering
- Communication & Presentation
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-ssolving abilities
Method of Application
Closing Date : 1st April. 2022
- NIA Job Recruitment April 2022
- ThermoFisher Scientific Invites Job Applications
- Guinness Ghana Latest Job Recruitment
- New Job Opportunity at Stanbic Bank Ghana
- AGL Gas more job recruitment
- Rainforest Alliance Latest Job Oppenings
- Exciting Career Opportunities at Orica
- Latest Job Opportunity at Puma Energy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED