Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MTN Job Recruitment 2020
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
- Provide support in accurate quarterly Distributor MDI ratings (qualitative and quantitative assessment).
- Conduct frequent services/ process assurance audit in all sales channels This include but not limited to MTN Service Centres, Connect Stores, and Volume Management Centres, Trade Marketing, Digital Channels etc.
- Provide guidance on how to conduct appropriate governance and compliance checks at MTN Service Centres to prevent cash or stocks misappropriation leading to fraud.
- Provide assurance by enforcing the use of appropriate systems and internal control process for the deployment of non-saleable stocks for trade visibility across Ghana
- Provide support and implement appropriate controls on all S&D related credit accounts to ensure that stocks (MNP sims and SBS Sims , Gross Adds Sims ) are properly accounted for to prevent outstanding debt
- Provide support and implement appropriate model for assessing MTN Territory Airtime Agents corporate governance maturity; aligning their operations with acceptable corporate governance standards ensuring sustainable business into the future
- Provide support and implement appropriate models to assess Corporate governance maturity of Digital Channel Dealers aligning their operations with acceptable corporate governance standards ensuring sustainable business into the future
- Provide Support, compliance and the implement all KYC validation projects on subscriber acquisition.
- Provide support on all governance initiatives and processes relating to regional sales execution and Sales and Distribution in general.
- Lead the execution of all S&D trade activity audits and verifications. This include but not limited to following up to ensure that allocated regional budget are properly accounted for in accordance with planned activities.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Contract Employees management
- A Degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field.
- Professional Qualification (ICA Level 2/ ACCA) is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Accountant with Internal Audit and compliance background with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Financial management and Audit training experience.
- Financial reconciliation
- MIS tool proficiency
- Strong planning ability and organizational skills
- Experience in team management
- Advanced communication, reporting skills
- Financial Analysis
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED