Field Facilitator at Right To Play
The Field Facilitator works directly for the Project Officer (PO) and is in charge of putting Right To Play project activities into action and helping partner community-based organizations, national NGOs, and public basic schools in the project location use RTP tools. He or she is also in charge of keeping an eye on how the project is carried out, working with other members of the project team to make sure it is done well and with good quality.
- Make sure that local partners, children, young people, and other important people are involved in planning the project and carrying out the activities that have been approved.
- Help teachers, principals, and partner NGOs and CBOs make plans and schedules for their activities, encourage their ideas while making sure they fit with the project proposal, help them with their activities, and report to the PO.
- Help schools and local partner NGOs organize and run community awareness and sensitization campaigns aimed at parents, caregivers, and other members of the community.
- In collaboration with partners, schools, and district stakeholders, evaluates regular activities and community events, gives updates on lessons learned and best practices, and reports on progress and problems as they come up.
- Manage the logistics of training workshops with the help of partners and other interested parties.
- Assess the training needs of teachers, community volunteers/mentors, partner staff, and Junior Leaders, and suggest ways to meet those needs.
- Together with other program staff and stakeholders, organize and run training workshops. Evaluate and report to the Project Officer. Take care of managing and distributing equipment in the given district.
- Finally, Follow up on how partners are spending the money given to them for a project to be carried out in a certain place, check that their financial reports and receipts are correct, and report to the Project Officer.
Skills or Experience Needed
WHAT YOU’LL BRING (ESSENTIAL):
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, public health, education, or a related field.
- Two years of experience in putting together and running projects, some of which should have been spent working with schools and training teachers.
- At least two years of experience working with other people in the health field.
- Right to Play: be able to represent oneself with confidence and have good planning and organization skills
- How to coach and give feedback
- Both verbal and written communication skills are very good.
- Skills for making things happen and building teams
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
The chance to work with a creative team of people from around the world who are passionate about helping children and young people. Working for a well-known company with a healthy culture based on our Culture Code will give you experience (accept everyone, make things happen, display courage, demonstrate care and be playful). You will be immersed in an environment that encourages and values learning and growth, and where “play” is seen as a key way to build community.
- Pay and benefits that are competitive e.g., health insurance for you, your spouse, and your three kids
- 20 days annual leave
- Up to three days off per year
- Up to five days a year for learning and development (L&D)
- Parental, maternity, and paternity leave fill up and help.
- Learning Week every year
- Every year, awards are given to staff.
- chance to talk with employees from all of our offices (Global Buddy Chat, Facebook Workplace)
- chance to work on projects and initiatives around the world.
- Wellness programs
- Fun things to do and events
- 2 COVID days
- Possibility of making or growing one’s job through paid acting or taking on more responsibilities
How to Apply for Field Facilitator at Right To Play
If you want to apply for this job, please use the application link and send your resume and cover letter in English.
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED