Latest Job Opportunity at GIZ Ghana
Job Title: Technical Advisor
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide. We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security.
Our activities cover three priority areas: Energy and Climate, which deals with renewable energy and energy efficiency, Training and Sustainable Growth for decent Jobs; and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, which focuses on good governance.
Organic Waste-to-Value Initiative (develoPPP) The Organic Waste-to-Value Initiative is a joint public-private partnership project of MDF West Africa Limited and GIZ Ghana under the develoPPP programme.
It aims at promoting entrepreneurs along the organic waste to value chain in order to create and formalise jobs and to improve the income situation of especially youth and women by providing targeted advice and trainings.
Scope of Role:
The Technical Advisor is responsible for the technical implementation of GIZ’s contribution to the Organic Waste-to-Value initiative in close coordination with MDF West Africa and the implementation partner on the public side CEL (Centre for Enterprise Learning)
- Responsible for the technical implementation of the GIZ contribution to the PPP, including:
- Develop organic waste-to-value curricula and its accreditation by CIVET in close coordination with MDF West Africa and CEL and supported by selected short-term experts.
- Design, prepare and implement workshops and trainings as well as awareness raising campaigns and events in line with GIZ’s procurement standards.
- Represent the project and connect with relevant stakeholders and projects externally but also GIZ internally.
- Technical Steering of the grant agreement closed with CEL Ensure a good flow of communication and information in a complex set-up involving multiple organizations.
- Prepare reports and presentation documents, including monitoring & evaluation, documentation, success stories and best practice examples in close coordination with the project manager of the company partner MDF.
- Support with the financial management of the project.
- Support with the acquisition of new develoPPP projects in the waste sector and beyond.
- Master’s Degree (MSc, MA, MBA) in an area that is related to the project objectives, with a focus on project management, waste management, vocational education or advisory services for private companies.
- At least 3-5 years’ professional experience in project management, at best in public-private partnerships and/or international development cooperation.
- (Initial) Experience with TVET in Ghana is a must.
- Experience in cooperating with or working for an (organic) waste recycling company is considered a strong asset.
- Proven expertise in Monitoring and Evaluation is an asset.
- Very good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office & Excel).
- Very strong communication skills and ability to engage stakeholders and facilitate networking.
- Diligent, goal oriented, open minded and innovative, team player and ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform effectively in a multicultural work environment.
- Proficient in spoken and written English with good negotiation skills.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at GIZ Ghana
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Code 2022/develoPPP/12/01 in the subject line. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 15th December
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED