IT Software engineer vacancies at Ernst & Young
As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as a multiplying effect during major program transformations
- Participate in IT Advisory and software solution implementation engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Build leading edge applications in line with leading development practice
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with client management teams
- Help prepare reports and workplans that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
Candidate should possess the following:
- A minimum of 3-5 years hands on working experience in a full-time enterprise development role.
- Strong academic record including a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related field
- Experience Java, VB.Net, Python, C# or C++ or other leading programming languages
- Strong full stack development experience
- Strong experience with Extract Transform Load tools/methodologies and data warehousing preferable
- Experience in designing and developing excellent high-quality products with excellent user experiences (UX).
- Experience in integrating applications, or software modules and non-homogenous technologies leveraging superlative scripting skills
- Ability to complete software development assignments across the value chain.
- Ability to provide user support by developing documentation and reference material.
- Discipline of updating job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Experience in software automation (robotics) considered a plus
- Experience with Data Science, Big Data, data analytics and data visualization also desirable
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience interacting with business end-users to document functional requirements
- Experience developing or contributing to technical specifications based on documented functional requirements
- Appreciation of the traditional Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) as well as agile software development
HOW TO APPLY
DEADLINE : Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED