Internal Auditor job vacancy at East Akim Rural Bank
- Developing an Internal Audit Strategic Plan for Board approval
- Preparing periodic risk and compliance report, internal audit reports, annual audit plan for approval by the Board Sub Committee.
- Cosuring the company complies with regulations, prudential requirements, best practices, internal policies and procedures, internalcontrols and
making appropriate recommendations to Management and the Board Sub Committee.
- A good first degree in Banking and Finance or Accounting or HND qualification (Accounting Option)
- An Associate Banker (CIB qualified) is an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in rural banking
- Must be knowledgeable in emerge T-24 Software
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should be addressed to:
East Akim Rural Bank Ltd
P. O. Box 20
Closing Date: 16th February, 2020
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED