January 11th, 2024 at 09:05 am
Finland 5-Year Work Visa 2024 | Semi-Skilled and Unskilled Jobs in Finland
Are you aware that Finland offers a free, five-year work visa that you can obtain? Family members are welcome to come along, and as English is widely spoken, there won’t be any communication problems.
The majority of unfilled positions are for unskilled or semi-skilled workers, so there is no requirement to take the IELTS or any other language test. The monthly salary will be in the range of €2,000 and €4,000. Information on the 5-year work visa for Finland is provided in this article.
Benefits of Finland Work Visa
- One benefit of the work visa for Finland is the quick application process. However, processing times vary based on the kind of visa, the sheer number of entries, the length of time, the volume of applications submitted, etc. A Finnish visa is frequently issued in about 12 working days.
- The next advantage is the unpaid wage. Around €45,000 is the starting average yearly gross wage in Finland, which also includes holiday pay and other benefits. Senior roles in management and operations, however, are paid more.
- Another benefit is the term of the initial residency permit that is offered. A residency permit will be issued to you, allowing you to stay and work in Finland for a full year. You have an additional 4 years to renew it, giving you a total of 5 years to occupy the space.
- After five years of employment in Finland, you may also seek permanent residency.
- The majority of people undoubtedly find the advantages of the Schengen area to be the most alluring. Finland is one of the 26 European countries that make up the Schengen area, thus anyone from one of those 26 countries who has a visa—whether a tourist or work visa—can travel visa-free inside the Schengen zone.
Can you live in Finland as an English Speaker?
Finland’s two principal official languages are Swedish and Finnish. Because Finland is a competitive and educated country, the majority of its citizens speak English as a second language and even enroll in English classes. Around 70% of people there can speak English fluently, and many foreigners are residing there on work and educational visas.
Can your Family Members Join You?
In Finland, immigrants with valid work visas are allowed to travel accompanied by their spouses, children, and common-law partners. They have the option to start working in addition to joining you. You must show proof to the sponsor and provide financial support for each member of the family you intend to bring.
You will therefore need to present evidence of your job offer, bank records, and details about your living situation.
- To have your visa stamped, you must have a valid passport.
- 2 passport-sized pictures and travel insurance also required.
- Furthermore, you shouldn’t now be subject to any travel prohibitions to any European countries.
- In addition, your travel and flying schedule, which includes details on your lodging
- If you are traveling on a tourist visa, you will need around €30 for each day you wish to stay as a tourist.
What Jobs can you get?
Most of the high-demand jobs in Finland are found in the hospitality industry. There is a great demand for jobs in cleaning, cooking, nursing, caregiving, dishwashing, etc.
The top websites for applying for jobs include Google, LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, and Jobly.fi. You can apply for jobs on these websites from within Finland or even from outside.
How to Apply
Use a CV and cover letter customized for Finland when applying for any position. You can utilize the Enter Finland portal to apply for a residence permit that will enable you to live and work in Finland after receiving a job offer.
You must visit a nearby Finnish diplomatic mission after submitting your application online to provide the original copies of your documents, any necessary supporting documents, photos, and fingerprints.
Visit Newsnowgh.com for the most up-to-date information on changes to visa criteria, prospective paths to obtaining legal residency, and others.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED