Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for RTI International Job Recruitment February 2020
- Company: RTI International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning.
From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
- Responsible for providing oversight for all finance, subcontractor, human resources, IT, procurement, logistics, and administrative aspects of the Activity.
- She/he will ensure that project resources are effectively and efficiently budgeted, analyzed, disbursed, monitored, and reported.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in finance, business administration, management, or related field preferred.
- 8 years of experience in financial and administrative management of donor-funded (preferably USAID) programs in Ghana.
How to Apply
- Individuals are invited to submit a resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with current contact information and details (including achievements) of relevant experience to RTIGhanaRecruitment@rti.org.
- Please indicate “Ghana” and interest in specific positions in the Subject Line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED