The job holder will manage and operationalize responsibility for the Finance Department.
- The finance and accounting manager will work closely with the CEO
- The Finance and Accounting Manager role will be a key driver in establishing a data-driven organization, by providing deep insight and trends on income, expenditure and other accounting information from multiple sources that can be used for overall business-related decision making.
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organizations needs as well as prepare periodic budget forecasts and business cases for proposed projects
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed, prepare monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis and trends
- Set up a system of daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, payroll, assistance with end-of-month close, reporting, audit preparation and other related duties
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Statistics; other degree holders with supplemental commercial education will also be considered.
- Certification in one or more analytic tools is a plus
- Candidates should have at least two years experience in a finance and accounting background and have; expertise in Excel, an accounting software like QuickBooks and superb attention to detail
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Expertise in MS Access, SQL or SPSS is a plus
Skills, abilities, and personal attributes
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Self-driven and has a ‘can -do’ attitude. Signifies enthusiasm and charisma in their delivery o
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – Excellent interpersonal skills. A team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships
- Learning & adopting to change – Values the need to constantly seek new inputs and enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
- Customer Focus – Highly customer focused. Understands a customer centric approach and how to support this with data. Can deliver high quality analysis, even under pressure in time challenge situations.
- Timely delivery of pre-set reports Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Timely statutory reports by the 10th of each month
- Timely payroll input by the 15th of each month
- Management of capital expenditure project and inventory management
- Timely delivery of ad-hoc analysis
- Attention to detail
- Proactive analysis of data
Location: Tesano, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Address to forward Applications Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: Peopleconnectconsultinglimited@yahoo.com
Closing Date: 17 September, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED