This abroad job offer has been thoroughly investigated. Here, NewsNowGh takes a turn at bringing you jobs in England. The job positions available here are Attendance Secretary Paid $802 a week and Photographer at $17/hr.
1. Attendance /Registration Secretary
- LOCATION: Little Rock, AR 72206
- Salary: $802 a week
Full Job Description
The Attendance/Registrar Secretary performs responsible secretarial duties involving compiling and posting daily attendance records and reports; assists students, parents, and other staff in matters relating to attendance, scheduling, master schedule issues, and performs related work as assigned by the Principal.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Minimum high school diploma required. Associate degree or 60 college hours preferred.
- Skills are required to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: operating standard office equipment including utilizing pertinent software applications; planning and managing projects; and preparing and maintaining accurate records and a knowledge of eSchool.
- Intermediate to advanced elements of correct English usage, grammar, spelling and vocabulary.
- Positive public relations skills, dependable and flexible in performing duties. Satisfactory computer skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts effective communication with students, parents/guardians, staff and the public in person, by phone, and electronic mail.
- Performs daily attendance accounting work required to collect, record and compute accurate daily school attendance records; compiles and verifies the data for State and Federal Reports and meets with staff and others as directed.
- Prepares reports relative to attendance and enrollment as required.
- Record suspensions, reinstatements, withdrawals, and drops for non-attendance.
- Responds to a wide variety of program-specific and district-general inquiries from a variety of internal and external parties for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction.
- Supports assigned administrator(s), registrar, and school staff for the purpose of providing assistance in relation to student scheduling/master schedule and other administrative functions.
- Assists students in the office.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for requesting student records, driver license forms, permanent record folders, transcript requests and other duties assisting the registrar.
- Assist with report cards, schedule cards, interim reports and graduation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF SECRETARY
Mental Functions, Physical Requirements, and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, go up and down stairs, operate foot and hand controls, use a telephone and write.
- Occasionally the employee must lift and/or move up to twenty (20) or more pounds.
- This position requires accurate perceiving of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, handling and working with educational materials and/or objects, and providing oral information.
- Must have the ability to work for the duration of the daily contracted time period, and to be physically present and at assigned work, with only infrequent unexcused absences, during the contract year.
- Additional technical skills, knowledge, and abilities may be recommended by the immediate supervisor and approved by the Human Resources Director.
- LOCATION: Little Rock, AR
- SALARY: $17 an hour
- Photograph newborn babies in a hospital setting with Mom365 photography equipment
- Create a happy, warm, welcoming experience that families will remember.
- Accommodate emotions and/or physical conditions of Moms’ and babies
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain a team/player relationship with your co-workers, Mom365 management, and our Hospital Partners.
- Meet and exceed goals in Customer Service, Photography and Sales
- Perform maintenance checks of camera equipment to avoid service problems
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Professional Appearance and Attitude
Sales Experience is a plus!
- Aptitude to learn photography
- Team Player
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment
- Must be comfortable holding newborn babies
- Entry-level photography experience is a plus
- Sales or customer service experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, professional demeanor, disciplined, and an outgoing personality
- Reliable transportation to and from the workplace
- 18 years of age
- Able to work weekends and holidays (when required)
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Basic computer skills
- May require a high school diploma or GED depending upon work location
- Fully paid training
- All equipment provided
- Flexible work schedules
- On-going coaching and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional work environment
- Team support
- Referral Bonus
- Benefit Programs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a photographer may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly exposed to work in a hospital maternity and pediatric areas, and Mom365 work stations Moderate noise level
This position requires the successful completion of:
- Pre-employment background check
- Drug/Health Screening
- Current COVID vaccine status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Regularly push a cart
- Regularly stand, sit, walk, use hands and arms, speak and listen
- Regularly stoop or kneel
- Regularly lift a newborn baby
This position description should not be construed as an employment contract of any type.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF A PHOTOGRAPHER
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
ALSO READ ON:
- UK PERMITTED PAID ENGAGEMENT VISA
- UK SIGNS 3000 VISA UNDER THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SCHEME
- UK DEPENDANT VISA BENEFITS
- FULL LIST OF UK VISA FREE COUNTRIES
- UK VISA TYPES AND INFORMATION
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED