Energy sector specialist vacancy at KPMG
The role holder will serve as technical advisor on all energy sector related matters and contribute to capacity building of specified entities in the sector towards enhanced financial performance and governance by the entities. He/She will also provide technical advice and support for the effective delivery of performance, monitoring and evaluation activities of specified entities in accordance with the established Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) framework.
- Conduct annual reviews of the mandates, organizational structures and strategic plans of specified entities in line with prevailing policies/reforms, economic and statistical data in the sector and make recommendations to the relevant stakeholders
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems and policies to facilitate the review and assessment of the operational activities of the specified entities
- Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical/Process Engineering, Energy Technology, Economics, Social Sciences, Public Policy or related field from a recognized university
- Relevant professional qualification (eg. Society of Petroleum Engineers, Incorporated Engineer (IEng), Chartered Engineer (CEng), etc)
MODE OF APPLICATION
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Ps. Help our youtube channel by subscribing to it. We do our best to provide you with all the needed information. Kindly show appreciation by subscribing to our channel. Just click on the button below and subscribe. Thank You}
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group